These egg muffins have made their rounds over the years but I am here to bring them back better than ever. Free to use spinach, tomatoes, cheddar, or any other feelings that you absolutely love. Get creative with these because they can be made hundreds of different ways. Feel free to use only egg whites or only whole eggs. I personally like the combination of egg whites and hold eggs for a nice balance. You will need:
Baked Broccoli-Feta Egg Muffins
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup egg-whites
- salt pepper to taste
- dry oregano optional
- sprinkle of feta in each one
- touch of chopped broccoli florets in each one
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F, Mix your eggs with your salt and pepper. Line a muffin tin or spray it really well and add your broccoli florets and feta.
- Top it off with your egg mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Please don’t over bake them as they will continue to cook as they cool down.