The perfect Holiday appetizer. This wreath is inspired by Pinterest and I made it with ingredients we usually have during the holidays. It is so fun to make an absolutely impressive for anyone that comes over. If you have ever been around an Italian family you know that antipasto before the Christmas meal is a must so this is a nice way to incorporate that into your holiday. For this recipe you will need:
Antipasti Christmas Wreath
- bamboo sticks/picks or any
- cherry tomatoes
- mini Bocconcini cheese
- any olives
- prosciutto or any salami
- You can purchase the bamboo skewers at any grocery store or even online. Check Dollarama as I’m sure they have it too. I bought mine at Metro.
- Take your skewer and begin to add the ingredients in any order you desire. I added a tomato, Bocconcini, olive, piece of folded prosciutto, and a grape.
- I arranged them in my plate in a circle and added a sprig of rosemary in between each one. In the middle you can add anything you wish I personally had raspberries on hand so that’s what I did.
- I added a little bit of salt on the tomato and Bocconcini and some olive oil as well. Enjoy