The most delicious blueberry muffins ever. Also happen to be dairy-free and gluten-free as well. So easy to make and another one bowl wonder. If you have 5 minutes to mix a few ingredients in a bowl, you can definitely make these. Baking doesn’t have to be intimidating, it can be easy and fun too.
Almond Blueberry Muffins
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk or any
- 4 tablespoons oil I use avocado or coconut oil but any will work
- ½ cup maple syrup or to taste
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4-1 cup fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. In a bowl whisk your wet ingredients. Add your almond flour and baking soda and stir with a spatula.
- Fold in the blueberries and gently mix so you don’t smush them. Line or spray a muffin tin and add batter 3/4 of the way in each one.
- Give your pan a little shake and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Mine took 25 minutes exactly. Enjoy.