Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, these air fryer radishes will be your new favorite way to cook radishes. Baking the radishes transforms their flavor and texture from spicy, crisp, and peppery to a sweeter, milder, creamier vegetable, with similarities to roasted yellow potatoes. No air fryer? No problem! See the notes following the recipe for how to make these in a standard oven.
- 2 bunches of radishes
- 2 teaspoons oil such as avocado oil, olive oil, or any oil of choice
- garlic powder
- chopped fresh herbs for garnish (optional) such as chives or parsley
- Remove the stems and leaves from the radishes and discard or save for another use. Trim off the ends of the radishes. Cut the radishes in half lengthwise.
- Add the radishes to a bowl with the oil and measure the salt, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika with your heart. Mix well to combine.
- Cook the radishes in a 400F air fryer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until nice and crispy. Garnish with chopped herbs, if using.