You ready for the tastiest butter-parmesan air fried corn? Yah, me too! This is absolutely one of the most delicious and easiest ways to make corn. It is so good and you can absolutely leave out the parm if you are plant based and use vegan butter instead. You will need:
Air-Fried Corn on a Cob
- Air Fryer
- Corn on a cob (cleaned)
- Avocado oil spray (or any)
- melted butter (any)
- grated parmesan optional
- Clean your corn and you can either place at hole in the air fryer or even split them in half. The second batch I split in half because I could fit more.
- Spray it on each side with a little bit of avocado oil spray or any you have on hand.
- Air fryer at 370°F for 18 to 20 minutes. The time will depend on your air fryer and as well as the thickness of your corn. You should know when it’s done when it’s nice and golden.
- In the meantime you can melt a little bit of butter on the stove top and add some fresh parsley or any herb of choice. Once your corn is done you can brush on your herbed butter and sprinkle on a little bit of freshly grated parm.