4 ingredient juiciest chicken breast. Chicken breast should always be juicy, it should never be dry or overcooked. The truth is, if the chicken breast is dry, you are most likely overcooking it. You are also most likely overcooking it because you are not using a meat tenderizer to even it out. Chicken breast is always thicker on one side and thinner on the other side and if you are not using a meat tenderizer to flatten it out, one side will always be super dry and the other side will take way longer to cook. Today Im showing you a very simple way to make chicken juicy if you don’t have the time but for optimal results I highly recommend you marinate any meat you work with overnight. Marinating chicken overnight will give you the best results but if you don’t have the time Im showing you how to make a very delicious and juicy chicken recipe regardless.
4 ingredient juiciest chicken breast
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts — pounded into equal sized filets
- salt to taste
- lemon pepper seasoning to taste
- avocado oil for the pan + a drizzle on the chicken
- Rest the chicken breast at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken breast between two pieces of cling wrap or parchment paper. Take a mallet and gently start pounding the meat making sure you flatten and make it even. Remove the parchment paper or cling wrap and season it on both sides. Add the oil and massage it really well.
- Heat up any skillet or grill pan and add a touch more oil. Place the seasoned chicken in the pan and make sure it sizzles. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook it for 3-4 minutes on each side without touching it or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Once it reaches 165F, remove it from the pan and let ir rest loosely covered with foil for at least 5 minutes. Enjoy.