This is my 4 Ingredient Feta and Potato Omelette which I can eat every single day. It is one of my favourite breakfast recipes and always on rotation. There’s nothing that can beat the combination of potatoes and feta for me so I highly recommend you give this a try. It’s not only so incredibly easy, but you can make life even simpler if you boil the potato the night before and refrigerate it so it’s ready for the morning. It will take you 2 minutes to make and a few seconds to devour.
4 Ingredient Feta and Potato Omelette
- 1 yellow potato cut into thin wedges or any potato you like
- 2 big pinches of salt for the water
- 2 large eggs
- touch of olive oil or butter
- few pieces of feta or crumbled measure with your heart
- Peel the potato and cut it in half. Cut those halves into thin wedges and place them in a pot of salted water. Boil them on the stove for about 5 minutes from the boiling point or until fork tender. Drain them and let them cool a bit. You can even do this step the night before and store them in the fridge.
- In a pan on medium-low heat add a touch of olive oil or butter. Whisk two eggs in a bowl with a fork for about a minute. Pour them into the pan and swirl it around a bit so the eggs coat the bottom evenly. Let them cook for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Onto one side of the pan arrange 3-4 slices of potato and 3 slices of feta cheese. You can also crumble the feta and make sure you measure with your heart.
- Once the sides begin to fully lift off and the egg is almost cooked, you can flip it over onto one side with a spatula. Let it cook for another minute and enjoy.