Healthier 4 Ingredient Chia Chocolate Fudge Pudding that’s packed with 15g of fibre — also 270 calories for those who wanted to know. Chia seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. If you love pudding or that “ tapioca-like” texture you will absolutely love this. The recipe makes 2 smaller portions or 1 large one. You will need:
4 Ingredient Chia Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ -3/4 tablespoon unsweetened cacao
- 200 ml almond or any milk of choice — I used a touch less than a cup
- To a bowl or mason jar, add the chia seeds, maple syrup, cacao and stir.
- Add the milk and whisk really well, wait 15 minutes for it to thicken and whisk well again. Stirring it twice will prevent clumping.
- Refrigerate until it thickens anywhere from 2- 8 hours or until it reaches desired texture.
- Once it’s done you can top it off with additional sweetener or any toppings you like.
- You can definitely prep these and make a bigger batch as it will last 3-4 days in the fridge. Enjoy