I can eat a whole bag of kale in approximately 10 minutes if it’s made into chips lol. 3 Ingredient Kale Chips are one of my all-time favourite snacks and take 10 minutes to make. Whenever you are craving something salty but crunchy, please give these a try. You will need:
3 Ingredient Kale Chips
- 6-7 kale leaves — or as much as you like
- small drizzle of olive oil or avocado oil spray — just enough to lightly coat each leaf no more than a tablespoon of olive oil
- small sprinkle of salt — do not over-do it you can always add more
- grated parm on top or nutritional yeast is option
- Cut the rib off the kale or use my hack in my video below by taking any tongs that have a loop at the end, put the loop through the rib and pull forward to remove the leaves.
- Wash and dry the kale and rip into smaller if you desire.
- Coat in a touch of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. In a single layer in the air-fryer ( or oven method in my notes ) air-fry them at 370F for 4-5 minutes.
- Add a touch of parm on top and enjoy