Pasta and baby arugula salad with a creamy vinaigrette accompanied by cranberry goat cheese. This is the most gorgeous and delicious summertime pasta salad I have ever made. I’ll be honest, I know you guys think I don’t struggle in the kitchen but if there’s one thing I dislike making it honestly has to be salad. I just feel like I have no creativity to make a salad and usually stick with a simple Greek village salad or a Bulgarian “Shopska Salata“ which is really my go-to. I want to thank you all for all of the requests to make salads because I feel like I this one is a huge hit. Salads don’t have to be boring and I hope I inspire you to get creative. Toasted pecans would be amazing in here as well or any nuts/seeds.
Summertime pasta salad with baby arugula and goat cheese
- 1.5 cups pasta of choice 10oz I used “Farfalle” which is bowtie
- salted water when boiling pasta
- big handful of baby arugula
- 1/2 diced cucumber
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 finely diced green onions
- pitted Kalamata olives or any
- cranberry goat cheese is optional you can use any cheese or feta
- 1 minced garlic clove
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Honey-Dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- dry oregano to taste
- Boil your pasta as per the package directions and salt your water generously.
- Drain and let it cool completely.
- Mix your vinaigrette in a separate jar or bowl.
- Add the rest of the veggies to a bowl with your cold pasta and toss it all together with your vinaigrette. Enjoy.