The easiest most delicious breakfast, lunch, or snack idea. Let me put you onto something, maybe you do this already and maybe you don’t, but if you don’t, I’m about to change your life. These are my insane egg-white sandwiches. Tired of boring hard boiled eggs? You don’t have to be, because when there’s a will, there’s always a way. I’m over here parting those seas for you and showing you the ways .These can be made a million different ways with a million different toppings ( ok not a million , I tend to over exaggerate, but quite a bit ) and you can absolutely make as many as you like according to your preference.
Egg-white sandwiches with spicy mayo
- 2 hardboiled eggs – or any amount
- spicy mayo – any mayo + sriracha
- 2 small pieces of lettuce
- turkey breast or bacon
- avocado slices
- everything but the bagel seasoning is optional
- Boil eggs until hard boiled (7-8 minutes) rinse under very cold water or add them to ice water in a bowl so that they are easy to peel.
- Peel and remove yolks (up to you) and add your favourite toppings. Mine are spicy mayo (the mayo is my healthy egg-free mayo), lettuce, turkey breast and avocado.
- Put the tops on top and sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning. Live your life and enjoy.