The best lettuce wrap sandwiches you will ever have. Low-carb, and a healthier option. Feel free to make these vegetarian or vegan as you can add anything you love inside your “ sandwich “ You will need the biggest lettuce leaves you can find and you have to stack them the way I am showing you for this to work. You can use any lettuce you love but make sure the leaves are nice and big.
Lettuce wrap sandwich
- very large romaine leaves 3
- spicy mayo or any dressing
- nitrate-free turkey breast or bacon
- provolone or any cheese
- pickles tomatoes
- dash of salt
- parchment paper for wrapping
- Wash and pat dry your lettuce and cut off a bit of the stem. I only left the big leaves on mine and used the stems for another salad.
- Mix your mayo and sriracha and add a little bit to the bottom. Feel free to use any dressing like ranch, hummus or anything else you love.
- Place each lettuce leaf onto parchment paper with the leaves overlapping each other all aligned in the same direction.
- Please refer to my video on my “reels” tab on Instagram or YouTube for the video method. I added spicy mayo to the bottom, turkey breast, pickles, tomatoes, salt on the tomato and provolone cheese.
- You can use any cheese or leave it out if you are dairy-free. Roll your lettuce leaves upwards with your parchment paper and twist the ends like a candy. Cut it in half and enjoy.