Healthier low-Carb egg salad cucumber boats. Breakfast, lunch, or a snack it’s really up to you. These are so easy and you guys have been asking me and telling me to make them with egg-salad for months so I finally got around to it. You can really add egg-salad to just about anything (bell peppers, zucchini, pickles, and avocado) so feel free to experiment. This recipe makes 2 portions which is 4 boats. You will need:
EGG-SALAD CUCUMBER BOATS
- 1 English cucumber halved and halve each piece
- 5 medium eggs boiled
- salt pepper , to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- everything but the bagel
- parsley is optional
- Boil your eggs for 8 to 10 minutes. I take mine out and soak them in freezing cold water so that they are easy to peel.
- Cut your eggs with a knife into little pieces or use a fork to break them up. Salt and pepper to taste, mayo of choice or mashed avocado, and Dijon.
- Mix well. Scoop out the seeds of your cucumber once you have a cut it in half and don’t discard them because you can add them to smoothies or make your own yogurt dip.
- Fill your boats with the egg-salad and enjoy. Everything but the bagel seasoning is totally optional.