Zucchini pizza bites that are to die for. I know a lot of you don’t like mushrooms (pizza mushrooms on the blog too) so I wanted to share a delicious alternative made with zucchini, and it’s even easier and faster too. This is my take on them and you will need:
ZUCCHINI PIZZA BITES
- 2 medium zucchini
- pizza sauce of choice
- Parm ( any cheese works )
- dry oregano
- parsley or basil for garnish
- Pre-heat your oven to a high setting ( 450 F ) If your oven doesn’t go that high, just choose the highest setting that you can but you may need to make them longer.
- Cut your zucchini into 1/4 inch circles or even diagonally too.
- Add a teaspoon of your favourite pizza sauce in each one, teaspoon of parm or any cheese of choice, and some dry oregano is optional.
- Bake at 450 F for 10 minutes and I let mine get golden on BROIL for 1-2 minutes but that’s totally optional.
- Garnish with basil or parsley.