This is my mom’s juiciest most delicious meatloaf I have ever had. It is never dry and it’s so full of flavor. You can absolutely bake it in the oven at 375°F for about 30 to 40 minutes depending on how you shaped it and how big it is. Feel free to use any seasonings you love as this can be made according to taste. You can use any barbeque sauce that you have on hand or leave it out (totally optional). This recipe is so easy and takes 30 minutes from start to finish. You will need:
- Air Fryer
- 1 Small onion finely diced
- ¼ Bell pepper (optional)
- 2 Cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 Carrot finely diced
- 1 Pickle (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Oil any
- 1 tablespoon Salt ( to taste )
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 500 grams minced meat any
- 1 small egg any size works
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano optional
- 2-3 tablespoons bread crumbs or almond flour
- Medium-high heat sauté all of your veggies in your oil of choice.
- Once sautéed take it off the heat and set aside. In big bowl add your minced meat (1 small pack was 500 grams for us) and add the rest of your ingredients. Mix really well
- Add 2 pieces of plastic wrap overlapping each other and add your mixture. You can shape it tightly ANY way you like as long as it fits your air fryer.
- Gently unwrap it when you are ready to bake it and add it to your air fryer basket.
- Bake at 380F for 15 minutes, After 15 minutes remove it and brush on your favourite barbeque sauce which is totally optional. We baked ours for another eight minutes but keep an eye on it.
- Let it cool a bit and enjoy