Healthier crispy skinless chicken thighs. These are phenomenal, and I mean phenomenal! I personally loveeeee skin on chicken thighs or any cut of meat but sometimes we want a lighter option and this is it. Feel free to use any cut of meat you love. The time will vary based on how thick your meat is so please look at your air fryer manual or insert a meat thermometer to be sure. Mine were small and took 18-20 minutes at 360F in the air fryer. Please look under my highlights for air fryer suggestions as once again, mine is very old and I actually need a new one. You will need:
Air-Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer
- 5 Units Skinless boneless thighs Or any cut of meat
- 2-3 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Onion powder
- Season your meat (feel free to leave it overnight or for a few hours). You can absolutely cook it right away as well like I did in my video.
- Pop them in the air fryer at 360F for 20 minutes (or until fully cooked based on the size of your chicken). You can absolutely make these in the oven but they won’t be as crispy.
- Bake them at 400-425F until cooked if you don’t have an air fryer on a baking dish.
- Drizzle with lemon and enjoy.
These are absolutely perfect for meal prep and there’s no way you won’t love the taste.